Thursday, June 16, 2011

SUMMER IS HERE!!

Sold 6/14/11

The spring quarter was not what I want it to be although I did finish strong with a 4.0 in my Information 4e systems class. That was the best part about this whole entire quarter of schooling. Really looking forward to my break. Designing new jewelry, beading a ton of lanyards. Preparing for a big Lot for a hospital gift shop. If a few sell along the way that is just ok buy me. Which I have managed to do this week.

 My goal for the week is to be able to list 20 items on yardsellr and 35 on eBay. I am sitting on 15 / 25 so I am almost there. Its important for me to write down almost every detail now days that I have to do or my goals. I find this to be a big part of getting to where I am going.

The deli is going good the sun has help bring all those hermits hiding during our rainy spring and early summer. So I am thankful. We expanded our menus by adding deli cold case items. We were also asked to create a menu for the mill guys during their work shifts and come feed them every night. A huge thing for us. This summer truly can be amazing if we can work it out to be.

Going to Arizona for my 30th birthday I am really looking forward to a break :) Today is all about networking Facebook fan count is now at 349 :) slow and steady. But now that school is done watch out here I come :) LOTS of things going on this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment