Monday, October 31, 2011

Treasury Lists on Etsy

In the last few weeks I have rode a wave of lists and increased my sales by 4 just this past week on Etsy. The treasury lists have always been just a calming relaxing and inspirational activity to do after a long day of homework and tests. 84 lists have been created in the past few days.

Facebook fan page album of treasuries 
Facebook Fan Page album of treasuries : You may follow the link provide to get to the lists from my Facebook Fan page. I hope you enjoy I am always adding to it. One of the main reasons why I am writing this blog is hope to inspire others to do lists and generate the your etsy views. Joining a few groups is a great way to enter treasury hunts meet more people and create a large amount of traffic in your store. Before you know it you will be selling almost everyday.

Have fun with it be creative speak with out words and find some amazing online goods that you can use everyday in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment